- Use where a fine textured, tall, graceful plant is required to fill larger areas.
- Full sun.
- Extremely drought tolerant for Calgary and area gardens.
- Native pollinators (bees) feed on the early flowers.
- Planted along stream bank edges for reclamation, erosion control and naturalization.
- Flood resistant.
- A useful planting around ponds and dry riverbed landscape elements.
- Suckers freely.
- We have a patch in the nursery which we’ve tried to keep under control for the past ten years. Use with extreme caution. Once you plant this, you will have it forever.